We Write Content for Agencies That Sell RESULTS to their Clients
Our team understands how to create content designed to support sales, generate leads, and build thought leadership.
But don't take our word for it...
Make Us Prove We're as Good as we say we are
Let Our Ninjas Write a Custom Article For You
It's easy... just three little steps standing between you and a free article for your agency's site...
- 1Request Your Free* 100% Custom Article
- 2Relax While We Do the Work
- 3Review Your Article & Fall In Love
* Yes, it's really free. No Strings. No Drama. No Contracts. No Minimums. No Subscriptions. We're confident we'll do a good job and you'll fall in love.
Get Your Free Article Now
We'll talk with you about topics that are a good fit for your agency and your target customers and write a custom article just for you.
After we receive your request, one of our Client Ninjas will reach out to interview you for the article.
Here's a quick dash of fine print for you detailed-oriented people that don't believe a good thing when you see it...
- We're going to write you a free article between 1,000 and 3,000 words for your agency so you can kick our tires.
- It will be original content that's written just for you. No attribution, no strings, no catches — we promise.
- We'll include 3 social posts and 1 email blast so you can easily promote it after you publish it on your site.
- And we'll throw in the meta description to save you a step for your on-page SEO.
Still not convinced... let's talk elephants...
Most people hesitate because of a few reasons. So let's jump straight in and deal with the elephants in the room that are holding you back.
We know — we've been there too. Content Ninjas was designed literally from day 1 to solve most of the typical outsourcing problems.
- Writers get vetted thoroughly before we let them become a Content Ninja.
- Our team has a vast range of experience — including working inside agencies.
- We have Quality Control Ninjas that check everything.
- We don't lock you into subscriptions or contracts.
We write a LOT of complicated content — engineering, SaaS, healthcare, legal, IT, and a lot more. Here are few things we do differently that help us do difficult content well:
- We have an intake form that helps us collect the behind-the-scenes knowledge from either your client or an internal client advocate at your agency. You can also use it to conduct an SME interview with your client, or we can help.
- Our writers have a diverse background, and we have people with experience inside most industries.
- You get a dedicated client manager at our company that will take the time to get to know you and your clients. They review personas, brand voice, and any other documentation you provide and become our internal expert on you and your clients.
That's typical for most agencies, especially since COVID shook things up. Don't worry — we have you covered.
- We don't lock you into any contracts, minimum orders, or subscriptions.
- You can order as much or as little content as you need.
- We don't change your level of service based on how big of a client you are. You'll get the same great care if you're ordering 2 articles as you would if you ordered 200.
- We'll keep up with your tab and send you one bill at the end of the month (or weekly if you prefer).
We know that publishing schedules can be cruel mistresses, and you're probably pretty overworked and behind most of the time.
- Most standard orders typically get completed in a week or less.
- We can accommodate rush jobs most of the time — as long as every job isn't a rush job.
- If you're running behind because you don't have processes in place to manage content production effectively, we have tools and resources to help.
I created Content Ninjas to solve this very problem within my own agency. We were spending so much time trying to vet and hire writers, fix issues with the content, or do it ourselves that we were running negative on client content every month.
- We interviewed hundreds of agencies to learn how much they were paying outsourced and staff writers, and how much they were charging clients.
- We priced our services to be affordable for most agency budgets.
- We also offer low-priced content add-ons that you can upsell to your clients to increase your retainers, including social posts, email blasts, and meta descriptions. This allows you to offer content creation and promotion easily.
It's entirely up to you whether they know about us or not.
- Some agencies prefer to keep us as their hidden little secret team and don't let their clients know we exist.
- Other agencies use the fact that they have a team of Content Ninjas as a competitive advantage to prove they can handle content for tough topics.
Absolutely! You go through a lot of work to get that kind of information organized with your clients, and they expect to see it used. Your assigned client manager gets this critical information from you and personally reviews each article before it comes back to you.
It's free, so what have you got to lose other than a few minutes of your time? Click the button and let's do this!
We understand you because we are you...
I've been there — spending long nights forcing my brain cells to care about obscure topics because I was the only writer I could rely on.
Content Ninjas started as a small team that filled my own agency's content needs, but now it's helping agencies around the world get the results their clients deserve and giving managers the break they need.
I was up until 11 pm writing an article about HIPAA compliance. I own a marketing agency, I don't need to know this crap! Content Ninjas is a lifesaver. Their team is so knowledgeable on our client's niche topics and I can finally relax and know they'll take care of it.
Content production has always been a necessary evil for our agency. Clients needs it to get results, but it's never been profitable for us to produce. So much time going into finding and working with writers, fixing content, and writing it ourselves. Content Ninjas fixed that! We're actually profitable now and they helped us with some upsells to increase our client retainers too.
Getting Started With Us is Easy
1. Place Your Order & Relax
Start your order with a simple order form to give us the information we need.* We'll reach out if we have questions.
2. Review Your Order
We'll deliver your order, and you can request any revisions that you'd like. We're committed to delivering the quality you need.
You fall in love and start ordering more content. With our Ninjas, you have the support you need to scale your agency.
*Your first order is free. No contracts. No minimum orders. No subscriptions. No fine print — other than this.