Our team understands how to create content designed to support sales, generate leads, and build thought leadership. If you'd like us to write for, place your order request below.
Place Your Order Today >>
We'll reach out with any questions that we have before we get started writing and to confirm your information.
it's time to relax and let us help you transform your content production
Still not convinced... let's talk elephants...
Most people hesitate because of a few reasons. So let's jump straight in and deal with the elephants in the room that are holding you back.
We know — we've been there too. Content Ninjas was designed literally from day 1 to solve most of the typical outsourcing problems.
- Writers get vetted thoroughly before we let them become a Content Ninja.
- Our team has a vast range of experience — including working inside agencies.
- We have Quality Control Ninjas that check everything.
- We don't lock you into subscriptions or contracts.
We write a LOT of complicated content — engineering, SaaS, healthcare, legal, IT, and a lot more. Here are few things we do differently that help us do difficult content well:
- We have an intake form that helps us collect the behind-the-scenes knowledge from either your client or an internal client advocate at your agency. You can also use it to conduct an SME interview with your client, or we can help.
- Our writers have a diverse background, and we have people with experience inside most industries.
- You get a dedicated client manager at our company that will take the time to get to know you and your clients. They review personas, brand voice, and any other documentation you provide and become our internal expert on you and your clients.
That's typical for most agencies, especially since COVID shook things up. Don't worry — we have you covered.
- We don't lock you into any contracts, minimum orders, or subscriptions.
- You can order as much or as little content as you need.
- We don't change your level of service based on how big of a client you are. You'll get the same great care if you're ordering 2 articles as you would if you ordered 200.
- We'll keep up with your tab and send you one bill at the end of the month (or weekly if you prefer).
We know that publishing schedules can be cruel mistresses, and you're probably pretty overworked and behind most of the time.
- Most standard orders typically get completed in a week or less.
- We can accommodate rush jobs most of the time — as long as every job isn't a rush job.
- If you're running behind because you don't have processes in place to manage content production effectively, we have tools and resources to help.
I created Content Ninjas to solve this very problem within my own agency. We were spending so much time trying to vet and hire writers, fix issues with the content, or do it ourselves that we were running negative on client content every month.
- We interviewed hundreds of agencies to learn how much they were paying outsourced and staff writers, and how much they were charging clients.
- We priced our services to be affordable for most agency budgets.
- We also offer low-priced content add-ons that you can upsell to your clients to increase your retainers, including social posts, email blasts, and meta descriptions. This allows you to offer content creation and promotion easily.
It's entirely up to you whether they know about us or not.
- Some agencies prefer to keep us as their hidden little secret team and don't let their clients know we exist.
- Other agencies use the fact that they have a team of Content Ninjas as a competitive advantage to prove they can handle content for tough topics.
Absolutely! You go through a lot of work to get that kind of information organized with your clients, and they expect to see it used. Your assigned client manager gets this critical information from you and personally reviews each article before it comes back to you.