Frequently Asked Questions
is this a monthly contract?
No. You can order as much or as little content as you need without any monthly commitment. We bill at the end of each month for work completed that month.
what languages do you write in?
We only write in English — but we do have clients that get them translated using other services.
Will you publish content to my site?
Yes. For an additional fee, we can publish content to WordPress or HubSpot websites.
Do you only work for marketing agencies, or will you work directly with businesses?
We work with anyone that sells content to clients — and we write for them and their clients. If you don't sell content to clients, and want help, see our sister company, Sparkitive. They can help you with your overall strategy and writing content for your business.
Still not convinced... let's talk elephants...
Most people hesitate because of a few reasons. So let's jump straight in and deal with the elephants in the room that are holding you back.
We know — we've been there too. Content Ninjas was designed literally from day 1 to solve most of the typical outsourcing problems.
- Writers get vetted thoroughly before we let them become a Content Ninja.
- Our team has a vast range of experience — including working inside agencies.
- We have Quality Control Ninjas that check everything.
- We don't lock you into subscriptions or contracts.
We write a LOT of complicated content — engineering, SaaS, healthcare, legal, IT, and a lot more. Here are few things we do differently that help us do difficult content well:
- We have an intake form that helps us collect the behind-the-scenes knowledge from either your client or an internal client advocate at your agency. You can also use it to conduct an SME interview with your client, or we can help.
- Our writers have a diverse background, and we have people with experience inside most industries.
- You get a dedicated client manager at our company that will take the time to get to know you and your clients. They review personas, brand voice, and any other documentation you provide and become our internal expert on you and your clients.
That's typical for most agencies, especially since COVID shook things up. Don't worry — we have you covered.
- We don't lock you into any contracts, minimum orders, or subscriptions.
- You can order as much or as little content as you need.
- We don't change your level of service based on how big of a client you are. You'll get the same great care if you're ordering 2 articles as you would if you ordered 200.
- We'll keep up with your tab and send you one bill at the end of the month (or weekly if you prefer).
We know that publishing schedules can be cruel mistresses, and you're probably pretty overworked and behind most of the time.
- Most standard orders typically get completed in a week or less.
- We can accommodate rush jobs most of the time — as long as every job isn't a rush job.
- If you're running behind because you don't have processes in place to manage content production effectively, we have tools and resources to help.
I created Content Ninjas to solve this very problem within my own agency. We were spending so much time trying to vet and hire writers, fix issues with the content, or do it ourselves that we were running negative on client content every month.
- We interviewed hundreds of agencies to learn how much they were paying outsourced and staff writers, and how much they were charging clients.
- We priced our services to be affordable for most agency budgets.
- We also offer low-priced content add-ons that you can upsell to your clients to increase your retainers, including social posts, email blasts, and meta descriptions. This allows you to offer content creation and promotion easily.
It's entirely up to you whether they know about us or not.
- Some agencies prefer to keep us as their hidden little secret team and don't let their clients know we exist.
- Other agencies use the fact that they have a team of Content Ninjas as a competitive advantage to prove they can handle content for tough topics.
Absolutely! You go through a lot of work to get that kind of information organized with your clients, and they expect to see it used. Your assigned client manager gets this critical information from you and personally reviews each article before it comes back to you.
So... What Do We Do?
We were designed by a marketing agency from the ground up to meet your needs and solve the problems you face creating purpose-driven content for your clients.
No more vetting writers. No more having to do it all yourself.
Turn content creation into a profit center instead of a loss-leader.
We're not a marketplace — we hand select and train our team of Ninjas.
We work with all kinds of agencies...
With clients in a lot of different industries...
Getting Started With Us is Easy
1. Place Your Order & Relax
Start your order with a simple order form to give us the information we need.* We'll reach out if we have questions.
2. Review Your Order
We'll deliver your order, and you can request any revisions that you'd like. We're committed to delivering the quality you need.
You fall in love and start ordering more content. With our Ninjas, you have the support you need to scale your agency.